Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My First Post

"My First Post." Kind of like "Baby's First Steps" or "First day of school." Worthy of note, but hopefully this one involves a little less stumbling.

So, why am I suddenly blogging?  It happens that I am preparing to leave for Thailand for three months, so I thought this would be the best way to keep in touch and send updates everyone can follow. Lo and behold, I apparently opened an account four years ago. I have no recollection of ever doing this, but the name is clever ("Evitorial" - get it? Like "editorial"?). So after patting myself on the back for such a catchy name, I'm going to dust it off, clean it up a bit and take it from here.

More to come as my adventures grow imminent. Stay tuned, friends...



2 comments:

  1. So excited to follow the adventures, make sure you stay away from the crazy protestors!! So excited for you - wish I could go, hopin you'll have internet access for great postings in country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing. My heart is with you every minute.

    - Kiwi

    ReplyDelete